The City of Lakes FHT is hosting Pap test clinics during this year’s National Cervical Cancer Awareness Week.
Our Sudbury site will be hosting a Pap test clinic on October 24 from 5:00-8:00 pm.
Please call 705-560-1018 to book an appointment.
National Cervical Cancer Week wants you to remember that…
· A Pap test is a screening test to prevent cervical cancer.
· Pap tests should be done every 3 years or as recommended by provincial or territorial guidelines.
· Cervical cancer is caused by Human Papilloma Virus (HPV).
· We can vaccinate against HPV.
· Discuss vaccination with your physician or nurse practitioner.
· Take advantage of school-based immunization programs for tweens and teens.