Since the beginning of the pandemic, the City of Lakes Family Health Team has been a full participant in the local COVID-19 response. This includes:
- providing care and support for over 20,000 patients;
- maximizing access to primary care by adopting new virtual care technologies;
- implementing a robust Pandemic Plan within our clinics;
- holding bi-weekly meetings with our internal COVID-19 Response Team;
- staffing the local COVID-19 Testing Centre;
- participating on the Hospital Diversion & Community Capacity Planning Table;
- contributing to the COVID-19 North Digital Health Collaboration Working Group;
- participating on Public Health Sudbury & Districts’ Advisory Task Force and related committees to implement the local COVID-19 Vaccine Playbook;
- providing vaccination clinics at our clinics; and,
- vaccinating patients at the Mass Vaccination Centres.
From our Family Physicians to our Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Dietitians, Quality Improvement Decision Support Specialist, Virtual Care Coordinator, Administrative and Clerical staff, our entire team is fully committed to working with our community partners to end this pandemic.
City of Lakes FHT Nurse Practitioners Nathalie Chisholm, Ewa Ceccon, Helen Bosley and Sarah Crichton
working at the Mass Vaccination Centre (Gerry McCrory Countryside Sports Complex)