The City of Lakes FHT conducts annual patient satisfaction surveys. The purpose of these surveys is to gauge levels of patient satisfaction and acquire feedback on our services. This feedback is used by our team to make improvements to the clinic and enhance the patient experience. The surveys are comprehensive and cover such topics as: making an appointment; accessing the clinic; assessing the quality of our health services; and identifying patient health program needs. Generally speaking, the feedback from our patients has been very positive, as follows:
90% of patients felt that the appointment offered to them was within a reasonable amount of time
- 87% of patients were seen by their provider within 15 minutes after arriving at the clinic;
- 93% of patients rated their most recent encounter with one of our providers as excellent or very good;
- 98% of patients feel that their health needs are being adequately addressed;
- 98% of patients agreed or strongly agreed that the receptionist is courteous and helpful.
- 50% of patients saw a medical resident at our clinics and 88% of those patients were comfortable seeing a resident
View the full results by clicking on the PDF file below.