The City of Lakes Family Health Team is an interdisciplinary team of health care professionals working collaboratively to provide comprehensive primary health care services to residents of Greater Sudbury.
VisionWe envision a time when the City of Lakes Family Health Team is respected as a leader in community health care to the extent that being a citizen of the City of Greater Sudbury, by definition, means equitable access to high quality primary care services.
- Building a patient-centred clinic that provides patients with high quality care
- Making wellness, chronic disease management and preventative medicine the cornerstones of primary care
- Providing learning and training opportunities for interdisciplinary care
- Being part of a team of health care professionals that really care about each other
- Embracing the concept of interdisciplinary care in which the skills and talents of each team member is valued
- Adopting an electronic health record system that uses technology for improved and accessible health care
- Conducting ourselves with respect and integrity
- Looking for opportunities to improve, innovate and change the way in which we provide primary care services
- Contributing to a fun and pleasant working environment
- Acquiring and sharing resources in an equitable and responsible manner